Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Blog Site Will Be Changing Soon!

We are going to be switching blog sites soon, from Blogspot to Wordpress. Unfortunately, we won't be able to add all our previous posts to our new site, but you can still return to our old blog address (at this site) if you would like to view previous posts. Remember, if you would like to look at our last adoption journey, you can go to louxfamily1adoption.blogspot.com and follow along on our wild and wonderful adventure. Our new blog should be up and running by the middle of next week if not sooner. We'll keep you updated and will let you know right away when the change takes place. Thanks to all of you who have faithfully prayed and supported us throughout our adoption journeys. You are amazing! God bless you!

5 comments:

Roben said...

Hey, guys. I just saw that Derek is coming to StL 5-1. Is the whole gang coming or just Derek? Well, not JUST Derek, of course, but you kwim! :-)

Anonymous said...

...just to let you know that you can get all of your blog's content to wordpress...it's in "tools", then "blogger" section of wordpress dashboard (once you create wordpress blog)

blessings

The Loux Family said...

Hi Roben,

I emailed you :)!

The Loux Family said...

Thanks so much Iwka. This is great to know! Thanks for helping me with this! Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Rene! It is Jim. I hope you remember me and my family. We have been living as missionaries in a closed East Asian country for the past 9 years. A few months ago, we were expelled from that country for the second time. I just now discovered that Derek went to be with our Lord two years ago (I am in tears writing this!). Your family has meant so much to us. I was with you when Josiah and Sam went to be with our King Jesus. I still have incredibly fond memories playing drums for the Lord (while backing Derek) in praise! I still have many recollections of Derek and me at Beacon Seminary and of course the work we did the the Marshalls impacted us Please contact me if you get this...Jim
leducasia@mailzone.com